1. Contact Bank/Mortgage lender and provide them with a copy of the contract of purchase and sale, MLS print out and your financial and personal information. (Nick is happy to fax or e-mail any of this information on your behalf) Remember to discuss a line of credit for your deposit if required.
2. Contact a home inspector and make an appointment. (They book up fast) Contact Nick with the inspection date and time.
3. Contact your insurance company with a copy of the listing in hand. Ensure that you can insure the property at a price you are comfortable with.
4. Meet with Nick to go over and sign the Property Disclosure Statement and the Title
5. If the property is part of a strata, read through the strata documents then meet with Nick to go over any discrepancies
6. Meet with Nick to remove the subjects in writing (Don’t forget to bring a bank draft or money order for deposit)
Congratulations on your new home!